Boiler Cover. Trust us to explain it simply
Who needs boiler cover?
If you own your own home, you should have some sort of cover for your Boiler and heating system - Repairs can become very costly and with the loss of your main heating system it effects all of your homes essentials.
If you rent your home - this is for your landlord to arrange. You should discuss their landlord boiler protection policy with them when moving in, just in case you have to use it it is always handy to have the emergency contact number too hand.
Find out more about looking after your Boiler, Central heating and Hot water systems with our handy guides and tips.>
No matter how old your boiler is, it’s vital that if there are any issues with your boiler, they are fixed quickly.
- PottertonPotterton boilers If you are looking for a brand new Potterton gas boiler. The company has also developed in other ways, providing the opportunity to get solar energy as well. They have in roof systems as well as those that go on the roof, and they also provide a large range of information on their […]Read more
- WorcesterWorcester When you read about Worcester Boilers you’ll notice they are part of the Worcester Bosch Group. They are well known for providing an impressive range of boilers of all types. The familiar gas boilers are a key part of their range, with Greenstar the name to look for. They have performed well in tests […]Read more
- BOILER SERVICEWhat we offer: Along with providing insurance which will cover your boiler in the event of a breakdown. Home Emergency Assist can arrange for an annual gas boiler service to ensure your boiler is working efficiently and safely. Boilers that aren’t regularly serviced can become inefficient and prone to breakdowns. Meaning you could be paying […]Read more
- Top 10 Gas Providers in the UKTop 10 Gas Providers in the UK Gas is metered in the UK, which means that customers only pay for the gas they use. However central heating prices can vary considerably. This is because there many different suppliers. They all have their own tariffs and central heating costs. Knowing which supplier is the best, and […]Read more
- GAS SAFETY CHECK / CP12 CERTIFICATEWe can also supply Cp12 Certificates and Carryout Gas Safty Checks for landlords. Landlords or their agents have a statutory duty to: Ensure that fittings and flues are maintained in a safe condition. This means that you should have gas installations and appliances serviced regularly and keep a record of the service. Have a safety […]Read more
- How To Bleed A Radiator : A Step by Step GuideHow To Bleed A Radiator If you do not bleed your radiators, the trapped air or gas inside them will stop them from working properly and the fuel efficiency of your home will suffer. Bleeding your radiators is an easy task that you can do yourself and it will make a real difference to your […]Read more